Saturday, 9 March 2013

My sister's Overthinking..!!!


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera...

Waiting for SPM result...11 Days to go.. Ya Allah,, Ya Tuhanku... Berdebar yew...OMG!! Zira nak menangis :(..Hehehe.. Lipekan smua 2...hehehehe...Entry zira kali ini berkaitan dengan something yang terjadi in my family... Not all of us... Just my younger sister only... She was too stress..Overthinking leads to negative thoughts... I guess so... Until dia merepek yang bukan2...Emotions have a good way of making a bad situation worse. We all must learn how to control them and act accordingly..Tapi dia... Isk!!!
 Nak tau ap yang zira cuba sampaikan..
Check this out
.
.
.

I told you.. Apa lah yang dia merepek tau.. Zira show this paper to my mom.. My mom just snyap or membisu tanpa berkata-kata ap2.. Apa yang di fkirkan tau.. Ajal dan maut emag di tgn tuhan.. Tapi,, kalau stress pun jgn r smpai merepek y bkan2...Am I right??? Zira tau,,a broken heart is the worst. It's like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breathe bcoz dye nak sngat join 2syen 2... Helo!!Bru form3..Dah nak tunjuk belang.. PMR pun penting..Tapi,,SPM ag penting...Tapi just sbar jew lah...You're responsible for your own happiness. If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed.
If you don’t do stupid things while you’re young, you’ll have nothing to smile about when you’re old... 

Ce try guess adik zira yang tgh stress smpai snggup tulis cm nie...
Ini dia..
.
,
Jgn mrah yew...Because people have the right to judge you without knowing who you really are. But you also have the right to not care. Besides,, I try not compare my situation to others, I don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

P/s :Don't cry over the past, its gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
By : Nur Azira Jusoh

No comments:

Post a Comment