Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Full House Restaurant in Malaysia +++ Happy Birthday Sis and my Buddy,,AsrY!!!


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera...


I bet most of the peoples in Malaysia had known about a cafe called " Full House " which have few outlet in KL/Selangor areas, their main outlet was located in Nui Ze Xui, Petaling Jaya. 


So i will cut it short without go into the detail of the shop. Those who been there before should knew the uniqueness of the decoration of the shop and i personally felt that the decoration of the shop was like bringing me to a fantasy and romance white world , i strongly suggest that you all (boys) can bring your girlfriend or your wife to that shop for a good dating experience as i believe most girls love this kind of decoration. 

I had heard that the owner of the Full House Cafe came out this idea because he was been inspired by one of the korean drama called " Full House" . Believe it or not , the owner was a korean. 


From the entrance of the Full House Cafe, i believe most of you might imagine how's the interior but let's skip about the interior and we talk about food  instead. 


Yup, i believe most of you had seen cartoon food menu , so what do you think about this 1? I personally think their menu was quite cute  and the main idea was they wanna express how their food gonna look like to the customer with cartoon and of course with surprises when the food was been served by the waiter. ^_^ and the price of the foods were reasonable..



Surrounding of Full House Cafe.


 They even got a bed in the Cafe ! 


 They do sell some cloth,, key chain,,cute looking food and so on.. 


Well, this is what girls like the most ! " Eat and Shop " concept ! 

The main shop located at: 
Fullhouse Lifestyle and Cafe
C-G-11, Nui Ze Xui @ Ara Damansara
Pusat Dagangan NZX, No 2 Jalan PJU 1A/41B
Ara Jaya PJU 1A, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor , Malaysia. 
Tel: 03-7885 0836
Fax: 03-7885 0839

By : Nur Azira Jusoh


First of all today is My Sis's birthday.... Happy Birthday... I love you so much and I hope u'll get the result for UPSR's exam with flying colours.. Staright A,, Allah Wished...On this special day, take my advice, make your life special, think positive, search happiness and love your sweet friend.May God make you love me more than ever before. Your love is my strength.. I think I am your only sweet younger sister. May each day of year become so special for you, just like me… 
So…Happy Birthday.


Besides,, today also is my best buddy birthday,, Asry!!!
Congratulations to you, my old friend,
Birthday wishes to you, I do send.

You look good for your age, I could say,
But you look good to me any day.

When I look in the mirror, I sigh,
‘Cause I know the mirror doesn’t lie.

You’re aging like me, so you surely can see
That you’re getting to be an old guy.


By : Nur Azira Jusoh

2 comments:

  1. Great review for Fullhouse Cafe, I visit them yesterday and the western food there not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please fell free read my review for Fullhouse Cafe too at http://malaysiafood.org/fullhouse-cafe/

    ReplyDelete