Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Say no to valentine day, I'm Muslim ♥


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera...

Say no to valentine day, I'm Muslim ♥

When Such day comes a Muslim must Remember that his test is arrived...

Your Test is also arrived...Are You ready for Test ????

Yes,I believe it is a test for a muslim.

A Test of your love for Allah.
A Test of your love for prophet muhammad S.AW
A test of your submittion to the Will of ALLAH.
A Test of your faith.
A test of your saying "I'm Proud to be a Muslim"

Yes,I'm completely boycotting this Valentine day....

becoz I have submitted my self to the will of LORD OF THIS WORLD.ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

He said in Quran He have Perfectly completed my religion for me,i don;t need any kind of addition .

Remember that i'm not just writing or saying,I will INDEED DO.

I will not act like those muslims who says Its forbidden,haram....but still tomorrow they will wish...to peoples...

WHAT ABOUT YOU ??????

IS YOUR LOVE FOR UR LORD,FOR UR PROPHET IS JUST IN WRITTEN FORM ???

IF NOT,THEN SHOW It..

Show that you have truly submitted to the will of Allah...
Show that you love your prophet[pbuh] by Actions also....

Whose love is most important for you,Love of Allah and Muhammad[pbuh] or Love of a Person.????

SAY NO TO VALENTINE DAY!

I want to feel proud from my heart when i say "I'M PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM"

I'm changing my display pic...with below pic...you are welcome to join me,if you really want to pass this test.SAY NO TO VALENTINE DAY AND CHANGE UR DISPLAY PIC FOR TOMORROW...and remind other brother and sisters that a muslim should avoid this...indeed your actions will speak.


[i'm not saying i'm perfect Muslim,i know i fall in lots of sins,but if i can save my self from any sin,then why not save myself.]

This is my personal thoughts,due to this thought im not going to celebrate Valentine day.thought may be you may also get benefit...share with ur friends....post on ur wall and spread the message...

May Allah make it benefitable for you!
Ameen

P/s : May Allah(SWT) guide us on the right path and prevent us from following the way of the Pagan. InshaAllah.
By : Nur Azira Jusoh

No comments:

Post a Comment