Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Barbie Girl [Jessica SNSD ft Key SHINEE] Lyrics



Jessica : I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world 
Life in plastic, it's fantastic 

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere 
Imagination, life is your creation 


Key : (Hi Barbie!) 
Jessica : (Hi Ken!) 
Key : (You wanna go for a ride)
Jessica : (Sure, Ken)
Key : (Jump in!) 


Come on, Barbie, let's go party 

Jessica : I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world 
Life in plastic, it's fantastic 
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere 
Imagination, life is your creation 


Jessica : I'm a blonde single girl in the fantasy world 
Dress me up, take your time, I'm your dollie 



Key : You're my doll, rock and roll, feel the glamour and pain 
Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky-panky 



Jessica : You can touch, you can play 

You can say I'm always yours, oooh whoa 


Jessica : I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world 

Life in plastic, it's fantastic 
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere 
Imagination, life is your creation 

Key : Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica : ha ha ha, yeah
Key :Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica :oooh, oooh 
Key :Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica : ha ha ha, yeah
Key :Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica :oooh, oooh

Jessica : Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please 
I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees 



Key : Come jump in, be my friend, let us do it again 

Hit the town, fool around, let's go party

Jessica : You can touch, you can play 
You can say I'm always yours 

You can touch, you can play 
You can say I'm always yours 
Key : Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica : ha ha ha, yeah
Key :Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica :oooh, oooh 
Key :Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica : ha ha ha, yeah
Key :Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica :oooh, oooh

Jessica : I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world 
Life in plastic, it's fantastic 
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere 
Imagination, life is your creation
Key : Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica : ha ha ha, yeah
Key :Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica :oooh, oooh 
Key :Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica : ha ha ha, yeah
Key :Come on, Barbie, let's go party
Jessica :oooh, oooh

Jessica : (Oh, I'm having so much fun!)

Key : (Well, Barbie, we're just getting started!) 
Jessica : (Oh, I love you Ken)
By : Nur Azira Jusoh

No comments:

Post a Comment