Thursday, 3 January 2013

Why do he was too far away from me??




I miss you ... Who I missed .. Is .. Why would he go to the country to work abroad .. Japan's close .. Not near Malaysia .. Why do Malaysia and Japan too far ... After all there is no celcom line over there .. So, I have to be patient .. This is because, instead of a day or two he went .. But three months ... Later no call from the he .. No message .. Oh My God .. I'd missed him very much .. If you go a day or two,, oh well .. Is not missed him very much .. But these three months!!! But life must continue ..Although he is not in sight, but God is always there for us .. Alhamdulillah ... I hope you be fine there and watch yourself .. This is because,, that you are with the people .. So, please be careful little .. Hopefully you're safe going back and forth .. Amen .. I will wait for your return .. hehe .. Hello, he's not even my husband .. Only someone so special in my life .. God willing, if there were dating, we will not see where ... I just pray for the best for both of us .. They say if we missed one,, read Surah al-fatihah .. Hopefully, our yearning for him, will be felt by him as well .. God willing ...

AzirafiQ

Jika namamu yg ditulis di Luh Mahfuz untuk diriku,
nescaya rasa cinta itu akan ALLAH tanamkan dlm diri kita ..

Tugas pertamaku bukan mencari dirimu tetapi mensolehahkan diriku..
Sukar untuk mencari soleh dirimu andai solehahku tidak setanding dgn kesolehahan mu..
Janji ALLAH pastiku pegang dlm misi mencari diri ‘Lelaki yg baik untuk wanita yg baik '
P/S : A perfect relationship isn’t actually perfect at all, it consists of two people who NEVER give up on each other despite any hurt or pain
By ; Nur Azira Jusoh











No comments:

Post a Comment