Thursday, 24 January 2013

Today is "My ℒℴѵℯ,, Honey" DaY


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejatera...

╔♫╗────────╔═╦╗─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♥──
║╩╠═╦═╦═╦╦╗║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗
║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╬╗║
────♫╝╚╝╚═╝─────────────╚═♥
ஜ۩۞۩ஜMy Loѵℯ,,Ayie<AyieRa>ஜ۩۞۩ஜ



If you are alone,,
I'll be your shadow..
If you want to cry,,
I'll be your shoulder..
If you're not happy,,
I'll be your smile..
If you need me,,
I'll always be there..

So,,

I wish you,,
♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ* ♥ *☆* ♥ **Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥
.__♥__♥_____♥__♥_Peace
._♥_____♥__♥_____♥_ Joy
._♥______ ♥_______♥_ Light
.__♥____________♥_Love
.____♥________♥_ Harmony
.______♥____♥_ Sunshine
.________ ♥____ Hope


P/s : “Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,

wish is mine

may ur future

always shine. . .

With LOTZ LOVE
“Happy BIRTHDAY TO YOU,, My Dear HoneY”.
By : Nur Azira Jusoh

No comments:

Post a Comment