Sunday, 6 January 2013

To The Dearest...ಌ


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera...


I may not get to see you as often as I like...
I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night..
But...
The deep in my heart I truly know,, you're the one that I love and cant let you go...

This is because.....

I love you with the breath,, the smiles and the tears of all my life...

You must left me for 3 month because of the works at abroad... But you still sent me message to know how my situation,, im fine or not.. and its make my love to you become more strong everyday... Because if I had to count the reasons why I Love You and why I'm so in love with you.. I'd have to count Forever and the distance make the love more strong... Although,, without you days are like,, "Moanday",, "Tearday",, "Wasteday",, "Thirstday",, "Frightday",, "Shatterday" & "Saddy"

And....
Everyone says you can only fall in Love once,, But... That's not True because every time i hear your voice i fall in love all over again...
There is one happiness in my life.. To Love and be loved...
By ; Nur Azira Jusoh





No comments:

Post a Comment