Saturday, 12 January 2013

Shopping Time!!


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera...

Hye guys.. Just short today for today... No story to share.. Just I have a great time with my family at mall..
We just bought only important items... Such as foods,, some junk foods and so on.. I just bought a present to my beloved best friend and also prepaid card.. My prepaid is around the corner to -----...I couldn't live without my phone... A day without text to my friends,, i'm felt..OMG!!I felt so bored!!and for that prensent,, I hope she will likes it.. Just a simple presents.. Not too expensive... I just buy the reasonable price only.. I'm not stingy,, ok... hehehe.... 

So many variety of stuffs...!! I couldn't choose... Help me!!

Just take a look for that stuff only....^_-

By : Nur Azira Jusoh



No comments:

Post a Comment