Sunday, 6 January 2013

sew???


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera...

Today I went to sewing course at the hall Gong Sand ... Far the distance between my home and the place .. The first day there you .. Not so bad .. Can see how the pieces of cloth,, for the baju kurung and so on .. Today I learned cut fabric and sew using new hand .. When you're really clever, new, can sew using a sewing machine .. Not patiently .. Later I'm good at, can be sewing my own clothes me .. I'll just buy the fabric .. Can save costs .. Besides, the market price of goods is increasingly rising .. If I know how to sew my own clothes, I can ease the burden of my parents .. Can I design clothes own when I clever later ..

Goods that I bring to sew .. Many do not??.. I just brought the simple stuffs only..

The work of my hands today.. I've learned the basics in sewing just today
By : Nur Azira Jusoh




No comments:

Post a Comment