Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Setia Hujung Nyawa..


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera..


Wow, my brother's interest in the story "Setia hujung Nyawa" ... I was also my interest in this story .. Sweet desperately her story .. This is because, my brother will be the first to open the television to watch this story .. That is seen that in my brother's heart there is a garden .. In the heart of the garden and in the garden there are flowers .. 

Check this out :-

How humble my brother watching this story.. hehehe.. ^_^

When I'm watching  I was felt like, mannnn ! I need a boyfriend now. A boyfriend who sweet like zain ♥... I really hope that the story of the future I will be loyal to one's life ends ... I love him and he love me .. And will happily live together forever .. I hope that someone can take care and love me so willing to anything for me to earn my love and loyalty will be with me until the end of life ..

But.............
Do not love someone more than life for fear of our hearts that will hurt if the match between us and he was not to be ... So, please love God with all your heart because God is always there for his servants ..Love is not wrong as long as we control our desires. That's God's gift of love. We can handle it :)


P/S : Dear heart and brain, if he's your future, eventually he'll come back. There's always a better plan for you.

By ; Nur Azira Jusoh





No comments:

Post a Comment