Saturday, 5 January 2013

Duty Call...!!


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera

While waiting for the SPM results, I had to undertake the task to the house every day ... Weary .. Lassie how to do more .. My mother had to help her ease the daily work at home ... Without realizing it,, I'm very busy tidying up the house without my place itself .. That cupboard where I put my personal items such as eye line,, D. powder so on .. But, what a surprise I saw my dresser lying condition .. Haha .. If other people see, like this I do not know how to take care of ... I had to clean out my closet is .. This is because, I am not like my belongings in a disorganized and scattered .. Me is a cleaner,, okay .. So, I'll have to clean my closet this scattered ...

Its so scattered.. Am I right??  hahaha^_^

Easy wardrobe update this desperately .. Just take in less than 5 minutes .. As easy,, as ABC .. hehe ...

It's clean and tidy.. hehe.. im so glad...

p/s : hygiene symbolize a person's personality ..
By : Nur Azira Jusoh







No comments:

Post a Comment