Tuesday, 1 January 2013

‎:: gudByeBye 2012, Welc0me 2013 :: ♥


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera...


~ * New Year ...
Go anywhere,
just do anything,
as long as it brings me and you,
back posture of humility to Him ..

But....

Seeing friends a happy new year welcome .. but I feel sad because it feels more unfinished responsibilities .. age increased, hope and good deeds also increased ....

God willing, I'm not the best people to speak, but my hope and you are reading directly bestowed mercy from Him, and hopefully continue to open my heart to receive from Him tarbiyah ..

And hopefully imanku and you are reading this increase, in line with the charity .. ♥

P/s: ' 2012 ' 
=the end of our sweetsour love story # 
(',')
 =the start of new and wish it better life ! XD  
By : Nur Azira Jusoh  ♥_♥

No comments:

Post a Comment